JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this for my wife several years ago, has the crimson trace laser from the factory. I have 20 - 40 rounds of self defense ammo and a couple hundred rounds of FMJ. I finally got her to step up to 9mm and want to sell this thing. Any thoughts on a non-gouging price? I use to use gun broker as a rough estimate but everything seems so over priced on that site.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Buds list is $449, shipped.

Sportsmans Warehouse is $400, in stock but June 3rd, shipped to store.

-both crimson trace version-

$300 would seem reasonable with the defensive ammo included. More so if holster as well.

Mayhaps cut a package deal with potential buyer to include all the FMJ? Ammo seek currently lists .380 FMJ brass cased at ~$.70/round. "Reasonable" may be $.50/rd?

I'd also say $300 with ammo and holster if there is one. By the time buyer has paid for FFL and shipping it will likely cost them $350 or more. They can get one brand new some places for just $50 more. So $300 is only a good deal with the ammo. And holster if you have one. In my experience you can't really get much for a holster sold along with gun unless it is very high end. Buyer usually doesn't know whether that holster would suit them, so won't pay more to get it. Throwing in an inexpensive holster for free helps sell the deal but doesn't change the price. I'd figure even the expensive SD ammo becomes only practice ammo once owned and stored by someone else. So I would price that at .50/rd also. And I would list ammo and point out value of ammo new in my ad.

We're talking about the SW M&P .380 Bodyguard with Crimson Trace laser. Not the revolvers. OP has ad in classifieds now. It is admittedly confusing that SW has the word "bodyguard" in more than one model.

I bought this for my wife several years ago, has the crimson trace laser from the factory. I have 20 - 40 rounds of self defense ammo and a couple hundred rounds of FMJ. I finally got her to step up to 9mm and want to sell this thing. Any thoughts on a non-gouging price? I use to use gun broker as a rough estimate but everything seems so over priced on that site.

Thanks in advance for any help!
You determine the price?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews