JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Almost new S&W Bodyguard. We have had it for about 5 months. Round count is 100. Trying to sell it to get a bow or crossbow.

Included in the package is:

1 Bodyguard .380
1 Pocket Holster
1 Extra Magazine
Original Box
1 box of Critical Defense .380

Price $475

Bill of sale and ID required.

Im not trying to jip you or be rude, but this is how im seeing the value.

New the bodygaurd is 400$, used is more like 375$ish in good condition, which yours is.
holster 15$
ammo 20$
magazine 20$

435 would be about all i could go.

also im located in eugene but i may be able to come to salem area. I would pay ya 450 if you came to the eugene area as a delivery fee.

anyways, let me know how that sits with you. Here is my contact info, although im always on NWFA so PM is a good way to reach me.

503 569 4089
text/call
-Steven Hilton

Actually what you found is four auctions that have not run their course (2-3 days remaining) and one sale. Not exactly strong evidence. A quick search shows me they are climbing almost daily, if even in stock, upwards from $425.

And this is why it's always best to PM sellers with questions or offers :s0092:

Regardless, the starting prices are well under $400.

And MSRP DIRECTLY from S&W's website is $419. We all know actual retail price falls under MSRP 99.99999% of the time.

<broken link removed>

We're all trying to make a little money. I get that. But you don't have to be so caustic about it.

At least he didn't just put a 1 in front of the original price like everyone selling ARs! LOL free bump cause people are thread Craping you. Shoot him offers via PM it's the polite way to offer less than his asking price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.