JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fishermans manrine in tigard always seems to have it in stock. Maybe clackamas fishermans as well. I do not think I have ever been in there and not seen one on the shelf. Good luck

Northwest armory has had one the last few times I have been in, and the Clackamas Gun Broker had one two days ago as well. They have gotten much easier to find lately. A couple of places even have then as Blk Friday specials this week. Good Luck.

A friend got one at Keith's a week ago, don't know if they have more.
We went up and shot it the other day and OMG it has the worst DAO trigger I have ever felt.
I know it will smooth out after a few hundred rounds but honestly I wouldn't want to shoot it that much.
I like the sig 238 way better but who wouldn't, I would also look into a Kahr, both more expensive but way nicer to shoot.

I've shot a few and agree, but don't really care all that much. It is after all a last resort boot gun. If the 1911 runs out, a .380 might drop a zombie??

Without a doubt if you load up with hornyday critical defense poly
Tipped it will devestate a zombie! I had my doubts but my cousin
And I bought a steel target that has three swinging targets
On it a little while back and have shot 9s, 40s at it and just
Left a mark when we hit the steel on accident. I loaded up
My cz 83 with 13 rounds of the hornyday to see how it liked
The brand and it took a massive chunk out leaving a whole in the
Metal. I would not want that hitting my head. I agree there
Are much better choices in .380. My browning BDA holds
13 like my cz and both are smooth and little to no recoil.
Heavier yes but just as concealable and the cz is cheaper
And has had zero issues through 600 rounds. The browning is
Made by beretta just prettier. It as well is not much more
Than the body guard and will make you much happier with
Your .380 purchase. The round has come a long way. I still carry
The m&p most of the time but I would trust either .380 in the
waistband hidden away.

I think if you are going to buy something the size of that bodyguard and rely on .380 ammo there are way too many double stack .380s most people do not pay attention to that you can conceal and not have to rely on a laser for accuracy. More than double the capacity in a heavier frame that you can rapid fire without jerking all over the place is well worth the extra weight to me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top