JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pending trade

I purchased this pistol about 6 months ago thinking it would be carried when I couldn't carry my M&P...I've found it tends to just hang out in the safe and I just dress around my M&P anyway :s0155:

Up for grabs is a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380. It has an integral Insight laser and comes with 2 mags, the pictured Galco holster, 125 rounds of PMC brass cased FMJ ammo, and the original box and paperwork. I bought it brand new and put approximately 175 rounds through it. It functions flawlessly and has very dependable and accurate for being so tiny. It does have actual sights so it's much easier to aim than the Kel-Tecs and Rugers of similar size. This particular BG380 is a 2nd generation model, so it has the improved take down lever and laser activation buttons.

I'm not very fond of selling guns, so this one is up for trade. I would be interested in a fullsize M&P 9mm to compliment my compact model. I could also use a similarly valued AK47 or other semi-auto rifle. I could also use a good revolver. I like most pistols and shotguns as well so feel free to make an offer, the worst I can say is no.

FTF in Oregon.

YHzrm.jpg