JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I have decided that i would like to change platforms and calibers and as such I am looking to sell my EDC set up and its ammo.

I have an excellent condition S&W Bodyguard 380 complete with original carry case / pouch. It comes complete with a custom IWB leather holster (very nice & comfortable), 2 magazines (1 with Garrison grip extension for additional grip and/or range use), 350 rounds of ammo and newly fitted rubberized Talon grips. This is fantastic pocket pistol, summer carry, due to its concealability and ergonomics.

As can be the case with some of the Bodyguards, the laser displayed some intermittent issues. I sent it to S&W and they replaced the entire laser assembly and gave the gun a thorough inspection so it is literally 'as new' and the laser unit 'is new'! The gun has chewed through 15 rounds since returning from the mother ship!

I would like to keep the package whole so i can fund my new purchase and the price is $525 obo.

Here are some pictures, please PM me with questions...

I would need a Bill of sale for my records only and a sneak peak at your CPL, WA DL

IMG_1276.jpg
IMG_1271.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_1273.jpg
IMG_1275.jpg
IMG_1278.jpg