JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just putting this up here to test the waters. I don't know that the values are quite equal. I got the BG 380 when I got my CHL, figured it'd go with me anywhere, and it can. I find I'm a big enough guy that I can easily conceal a much larger handgun so my full size XDm 40 goes with me pretty much everywhere this winter. I figure if I already have the XDm I am carrying that the XDm compact will be about ideal this summer since I'm already familiar with the gun. One less variable (switching guns) if a time of extreme stress comes my way.

So, my S&W BG 380 is a great gun. Low round count but I'm not sure exactly the number, under 500 for sure. Never a malfunction. It's a long shot but I figure if someone else has an XDm compact 40 and wants a smaller gun this is a great trade. Hey, it's got a laser! Comes with an Uncle Mike's IWB holster, part of the reason I'd like to trade, wouldn't recommend it. Also, what ever 380 ammo I may have on hand. Only really interested in trading so no cash price.

Thanks,
Bryan

Been a long time since my last bump. I'd still be interested in this trade or would love one of the new XDs .45's. Might also be interested in one of the XD40 sub-compacts but way more interested in the m or s.

Thanks,
Bryan

IDK why I didn't see notification of your cash price question till now. Still pretty much interested in trading because I know if I get cash in hand it'll likely go to something non-firearms related and that'd suck. Still, if someone wanted to through a bunch of cash at me I guess I could cope. IDK if it's a fair price or not but since I'm not a motivated seller, maybe $350? I wouldn't really be interested in going much or any lower than that, might as well keep it or trade it like I wanted to above.

Thanks,
Bryan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.