JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
$200$ if ya want some .380 action.

Fun little pistol but I have two and I'm doing my best to get out of my hoarder mentality I've had forever.

-Police trade in Bodygaurd with the Insight laser, I got two of these pistols from Recoil Gunworks last summer and they were sold as "very good" condition from them. I agree, pretty dang good for a police trade in.

-Two mode laser dot is good and bright. Good for lasing things.

-LSP (Louisiana State Police) and the state of Louisiana marked on the right side of the slide. You can practically smell the gumbo!

-Two S&W six round flush magazines.

-Front sight ramp has some red paint on it.

-S&W zippered case it came with marked on the inside with an inventory number or something in sharpie.

-I'll throw in a few .380 UMC round nose as well if you want, I think I have a box that only has a mag or two shot out of it.

I put two or three mags through both pistols I bought then one went in the garage (you guys have garage guns, right? ;) ) and one into the safe. Buy this one from me and help me become a lower level of hoarder.

Located in Snohomish County, of course transfer would have to be done at an FFL. We can figure somewhere out.

***Pics coming in a bit, sorry, thought I had a few on this phone but I don't.***

Trades: honestly the reason I'm going to get rid of a few duplicate guns I have is I want some more 10/22s and Model 60s, so if somehow that works for somebody let me know.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
74E18439-91A5-4252-9B76-84668118631A.jpeg 3C4398C8-B1E2-4977-92A7-1A2E7F63AE9E.jpeg 2EE7C2FB-DF90-486E-B517-51F2DCE11E25.jpeg 3A0B7FA3-5095-4776-804E-CACFC65DF2AC.jpeg D4E6FC75-41EB-4141-AF8F-47E5925DB19E.jpeg 44200A8B-F248-46C4-87B6-E6BD697FC090.jpeg

I realize now I messed up by putting the price in the title, that's what I get for not reading the guidelines. Sorry! Won't happen again.

$225$ if ya want some .380 action.

$200$ if ya want some .380 action.

Fun little pistol but I have two and I'm doing my best to get out of my hoarder mentality I've had forever.

-Police trade in Bodygaurd with the Insight laser, I got two of these pistols from Recoil Gunworks last summer and they were sold as "very good" condition from them. I agree, pretty dang good for a police trade in.

-Two mode laser dot is good and bright. Good for lasing things.

-LSP (Louisiana State Police) and the state of Louisiana marked on the right side of the slide. You can practically smell the gumbo!

-Two S&W six round flush magazines.

-Front sight ramp has some red paint on it.

-S&W zippered case it came with marked on the inside with an inventory number or something in sharpie.

-I'll throw in a few .380 UMC round nose as well if you want, I think I have a box that only has a mag or two shot out of it.

I put two or three mags through both pistols I bought then one went in the garage (you guys have garage guns, right? ;) ) and one into the safe. Buy this one from me and help me become a lower level of hoarder.

Located in Snohomish County, of course transfer would have to be done at an FFL. We can figure somewhere out.

***Pics coming in a bit, sorry, thought I had a few on this phone but I don't.***

Trades: honestly the reason I'm going to get rid of a few duplicate guns I have is I want some more 10/22s and Model 60s, so if somehow that works for somebody let me know.

Thanks!
Is the LSP 380 bodyguard still for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.