JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are talking about the new, plastic .380 pistol with the integrated laser, it has been reviewed in many gun magazines, including American Rifleman from the NRA, I think.

On the internet, a great review site for guns is GunBlast.com by Jeff Quinn and friends. The site seems independent, but he DOES really like every gun that he reviews. There are many excellent photos, short videos, and detailed accuracy and velocity tests.

Check his "archives" of recent reviews. He gave the new S&W Bodyguard .380 a very good review..........................elsullo

My Bodyguard .380 has been totally reliable thus far.

IMG_6307.jpg

I got a .380 Bodyguard and love it. Just make sure you get a EAB serial number prefix or later, early EAA one had problems with the takedown lever coming out and your barrel and slide went about 15' downrange :s0131: S&W are fixing early ones with a new frame. The new frame also has a raised ring around the laser buttons to prevent accidentally turning on the laser. If you are looking for a IWB holster I highly recommend one from Billy McCabe <broken link removed> it is a great fitting holster and after about 15 minutes, you dont even feel the gun in you waistband! You can read more about the bodyguard on their own website at .380 Bodyguard

Just put 250 rnds through mine at the Siuslaw gun club and not one single problem!

IMG_4637.jpg

Darn, I guess it's finally time to sell the Kel-Tec. I just saw the Bodyguard on the classifieds, and it seems like the perfect pocket gun. The LCP seemed a step above the P3AT, but not enough to justify a new purchase. A slide stop, adjustable sights, and a laser might just push me over the edge...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top