JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Smith and Wesson push button auto spring 3" Tanto blade knife with "Army Issue" printed on blade front and the other side "USA". Black aluminum housing with small hex head screws to take apart for getting to spring. Its never been messed with. Clip attached. Not sure if it was made in America or Asia, but its a quality auto knife in newish condition. I got it about 7 years ago and have NEVER used it. Its been stored open all this time to preserve the spring strength. The spring is very powerful and open with authority. I base this on comparison to the Benchmade autos as this S&W opens quicker than the $200+ Benchmades I've handled. I've seen this particular knife listed retail for $199, but naturally I never paid that. I seem to recall more like $120 I paid back then. I'll part with it for $75. I'm unsure of legality for ownership outside of Oregon, so please Oregon residents only. In the mean time I'm gonna try and figure out how to post pictures. :s0112:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top