JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***Trade pending***
I'm looking to trade my factory upper in 5.45x39 for a 5.56 upper. I'm reducing the number of calibers and will running strictly 5.56. I Purchased the rifle used (with low round count) for my kids to shoot cheaply but we have put maybe 400 rounds though the rifle. A4 flat top with FSB and regular hand guards. I have 1 open and tested 1 C Product 30 round mags and 3 un-opened 30 C Product mags. I would like to trade to a similar upper with like number of mags (I would prefer PMags) I get pictures posted tonight. I have a partial can of ammo (~630 rounds) for sale with the rifle if you want to pay shipping for it. $100 plus shipping.

What I'm looking for in trade:
Factory built upper in 5.56. Flat top A4 (my first choice) or A3. With or with FSB, 16" barrel (my first choice again) up to 20" would be okay. The shortest barrel I would consider is 14.5 with pinned flash hider for a non NFA length of 16". I would like a 1/7 or 1/8 barrel but would consider 1/9. Mid length gas system would be my prefer gas system for any of the shorter barrels. 4 quality mags like PMags or like new USGI mags (I'm not interested in Lancer mags or...)

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.