JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Likely not a chance in hell anyone has one. The gun had a hogue sleeve on it and when I removed it I found the backstrap missing. I had to cut the sleeve off and it appears to have been made specifically for this old police gun. I have found some, but they are spendy.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mine apparently had Frog Lube on it and that sticky mess was the only thing holding it together... the backstrap disintegrated into about a dozen pieces one day while cleaning. I've never seen that before.

Anyway, a quick email to S&W had a new one sitting in my mailbox within a week, no charge.

I still have that gun and shoot it often, very underrated the P99/SW99s are.

Mine apparently had Frog Lube on it and that sticky mess was the only thing holding it together... the backstrap disintegrated into about a dozen pieces one day while cleaning. I've never seen that before.

Anyway, a quick email to S&W had a new one sitting in my mailbox within a week, no charge.

I still have that gun and shoot it often, very underrated the P99/SW99s are.

Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.