JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not interesting in selling. No cash price. FTF deals only

Up for a possible trade is my S&W 915 pistol. Round count is unknown, as (from what the previous owner tells me) it was a Canadian police service pistol that was repatriated back into the US by CAI. I've put 81 rounds through it, 31 of which were hollowpoints. It's got wear on it but has worked flawlessly each time I've taken it out. Comes with 2 15-round magazines and a Galco owb holster.

Possibly looking to trade for a Makarov in good condition, CZ-52, Tokarevs, Norinco 1911, RIA/Armscor 1911, milsurp pistols, or a lower-end AK47. I would prefer to trade for either a Makarov + cash and/or ammo, or for a lower-end AK47 with money coming from my side. Feel free to throw any other (firearms) trades at me though, I may take interest in it.
I also have about 150 rounds of 9mm Luger that I could include in the package, or trade for some other caliber.

Not looking to sell, no cash price.

IMG_20110629_000959-1.jpg
IMG_20110629_001025.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.