JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD.

Continuing to thin the herd of "collected" ones that I just don't shoot any more:

This is a really nice Smith & Wesson Model 6906 compact semi-auto pistol in 9mm. This double action (for first shot) pistol features an alloy frame, stainless steel slide, ambidextrous safety and de-cocker, 3 1/2 inch barrel, one-piece wrap-around grip with Smith & Wesson logo on each side, serrated front grip strap, and three-dot sight system with drift adjustable rear sight. The finish on this gun is a strong 95%. The bore is bright and shiny with full rifling. The mechanics function flawlessly. Included are two factory 12-round stainless magazines, one with finger extension, one with finger extension removed (but included) for easier concealment. Also included are FIVE 15 round magazines with extension adapters, and a fourth adapter. Box with usual accoutrements.

"LCSO" which was, I believe, "Lake County Sheriff's Office" is tastefully engraved on the frame.:D

Looking at prices on GunBroker, $400.00, shipped (or pay transfer fee if FTF).

Offers considered, might be interested in a suppressor-ready CZ75. :p IMG_1653.JPG IMG_1648.JPG IMG_1649.JPG

Last Edited:
Nice pistol. :D I owned one it was a very accurate shooter and
100% reliable. It shot better than my 5906?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Both sold long ago.:confused:
Good luck with the sale.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.