JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Damn fine piece I wish I was closer.. I'm sure this will sell fast. I just noticed there doesn't appear to be any markings on the slide. Aftermarket custom or my crappy eyes :) .

Aftermarket custom or my crappy eyes

My crappy eyes noticed that also.

Looks like some custom work. The ones I have had always had a bead texture overall on the slides, not just the top..the left/right side decocker/safety levers have that shiny look also. This late version piece has an interesting story to tell for sure.

Last Edited:
0F024EB9-F707-4096-8159-8A2960F95E56.jpeg interesting- didn't realize this one was unique/customized/special ordered or something of that nature. any of you good at decoding the numbers on the box? Otherwise, I can reach out to S&W, i'm curious!

Factory polished slide? They didn't normally come like that...

And beautiful piece!! If only I had the scratch....

Couldn't find much on the product code. S&W would be your simplest option..failing that, the guys on the S&W forum would be able to help. My first one was a 108611, differing only by night sights and stainless hardware. I started carrying factory ordered 6906's in '91, the features on yours match those later production examples.... The earlier version as you probably know, can be distinguished from the later ones by the non-novak sights, and hooked trigger guard. I think the black trigger and hammer were later version critters as well. I take it that you were the original owner ? That special order number might tell you what you want to know from the factory.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.