JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok everyone,

I have two .357's and only really need one. This one is one of my babies, but I really want a high quality AR or 1911 (such as a Sig 556 SWAT or S&W Performance Center 1911). I will add cash if it is really something I want. These two platforms are the ONLY trades im interested in. I can sell the gun to raise up funds to buy one of the above if necessary. Going off of Budsgunshop.com they sell them for $655 and then whatever the FFL may charge you : Smith & Wesson 686 .357 Mag 6", 6 round $655.00 SHIPS FREE

I am asking $625 FTF for it, it is cheaper than online pricing and you can avoid the FFL thing. Yes it is "used", but I do not think that 100 or so rounds shot through it hurt it that bad to justify anything more than a $30 discount. Also, they have original wood grips unlike the rubber ones listed on Bud's if thats what you like.

Here are some pics, thanks for viewing!

Thanks NavVet! Yeah, I would agree that the 686 is super nice to shoot and look at.

GunBit45, thanks for bringing that up, I must have had a dumb peoples attack. The barrel legnth is 6"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.