JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not pictured but included, factory case, papers, fired case. This is a sweet shooter that shows some holster wear. It has been carried but still shoots like a dream.

Please make all offers/negotiate via conversation/PM, not within thread.
Mainly looking for cash, only trade goals at this time are:
Marlin mdl 1895SBL
Other offers considered but will probably be politely declined.
FTF in the Cornelius Pass/Baseline Rd area.

Last Edited:
I would send you a private message but this site is a complete POS. I tried 3 times to get a private message to you. I signed in but have been able to get to you. If you are interested in talking about this gun you send me a private message and tell me your phone number. I'll call you but Im not screwing with this lousy system again. I'll buy elsewhere

Looks like your inbox is full. The new PM is titled "start a conversation". It may be that you cannot start or receive a conversation notice until your inbox is cleared.
To clear the inbox, first select a conversation(s) by checking the box(es) and then select "leave conversation".
This should remove the conversations from your inbox, after asking you if you want to receive further email from the same source.
The new system is what it is, I am slowly getting up to speed on it but it takes some brain cells I was saving for later.

Looks like your inbox is full. The new PM is titled "start a conversation". It may be that you cannot start or receive a conversation notice until your inbox is cleared.
To clear the inbox, first select a conversation(s) by checking the box(es) and then select "leave conversation".
This should remove the conversations from your inbox, after asking you if you want to receive further email from the same source.
The new system is what it is, I am slowly getting up to speed on it but it takes some brain cells I was saving for later.

OK. I got that crap done -- still can't send personal message. Send one to me along with your phone numbr and Ill read it and call you right back. Thanks for the help. My age is catching up with me, obviously

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.