JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a stainless s&w 7 shot 357-5 mag with a 6 inch barrel. Gun is used but in great shape. Was used as my carry gun when out back packing or packing meat.

With the right deal I think I have a few hundred rounds to go with.

I do not want to sell, but I will trade.

I'm looking for a:
s&w stainless 44 mag with a 6+ inch barrel.-

If I pull into the parking lot to do a trade and I see that you are little gang banger or tweeker, I will just keep on driving.

if I pull in to the parking lot and see that you are a mouth breathing yotard I will jump out my jeep and give you a free stfu. its free.

what els you want other than that stuff you mentioned? yo.

I also have pictures, but since I'm doing all this on my phone I can't figure out how to post to photo bucket now. So I can text pictures, or if someone wants they can post the picture for me.
Thanks

I have a stainless s&w 7 shot 357 mag with a 6 inch barrel. Gun is used but in great shape. Was used as my carry gun when out back packing or packing meat.

With the right deal I think I have a few hundred rounds to go with.

I do not want to sell, but I will trade.

I'm looking for
a wood stock, blued barrel ruger 77/22 - 22lr, 22mag, 44mag.
A ruger 44 mag carbine, would preferr one of the newest models.
Ak pistol
s&w as 629 44 mag

If I pull into the parking lot to do a trade and I see that you are little gang banger or tweeker, I will just keep on driving.

This would be a 686-?.

Best,
Gary

you should require to see their conceal carry permit before you trade a hand gun ,That will eliminate any gang bangers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.