JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is an excellent condition, S&W model 686 no dash, .357 magnum, with a 2.5" barrel, and factory grips. This is not a 686 that you see for sale every day.

The springs have been tuned by myself, using a factory power wolff mainspring, and a 14lb wolff trigger return spring, this tested at just under 3lbs SA, and a hair over 10lbs DA.

This is a great shooter, and the 686 is my highest recommended revolver. The only reason that I'm selling this is because I have several 686s, and this is the one that I shoot the least (its too pretty). I've mainly only used this as a bedside gun since I got it.

Gun is sold as pictured, no box or papers, and includes factory mainspring and return spring as well.

Price is $650 FTF, not wanting to ship at the moment. SPF

Trades: Dillon 650, CZ SP-01 (non decocker only), EAA witness, or witness elite in .45acp, S&W 629 3" or 4" (no lock), or S&W 625 in .45 colt, 20" AR upper.

View attachment 209466

That's a hair on the barrel, sorry.
IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046-1.jpg