JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please note: I am posting these for a friend that is an OR L.E.O. and has chosen to not have an online presence. Transfer can be in WA or OR in the Vancouver or Portland area. He is not looking for trades on this, and if think our pricing is off go ahead and send me a message to discuss your thoughts.

If you would like to make a low ball offer please feel free to post it in this thread so everyone can see what a cheapskate you are. :cool:

Please start a conversation with me if you would like to purchase this and I will put you in contact with my friend.

S&W 67 No Dash. Factory grips included, Grips on there now are Sile #7K Italian Walnut . No factory box or paper work. I have no idea of the round count.

Action is classical S&W and it has obviously been carried and it does have a small ding on the crown. As near as I can tell this is not a 'burr' and does not effect the rifling. I have not shot this but I my friend ran his department qualification and said that he could not see any effect on the accuracy. If this doesn't sell in a couple weeks I am supposed to get together with him and I will shoot it and report back. Not that I'm that great a shot . . . ;)

As always I have done my best to highlight any flaws in the photos so that it will look better in person than it does on line.

------> $550.00 <--------

. S&W67 NoDash#1.jpg S&W67 NoDash#2.jpg S&W67 NoDash#3.jpg S&W67 NoDash#4.jpg

This one came to him this way, but these are tools, and last I checked a carpenter may make sure his hammer doesn't rust, but he's not going carry it around in a velvet lined box. :cool:

Finally got a chance to get out and shoot this! :) 25 yards off a folding picnic table with my wad cutter handloads, ended up with a 4" X 5" well centered group. The targets are about 15 years old and I didn't have enough tape to hold them down, so they tore a bit, but in the 2nd photo you can see the holes are clean with no sign of yaw. :D
IMG_49341.jpg IMG_49401.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.