JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED.
No longer available.

Nice and smooth trigger pull. I do have a set of some lightened springs I will include in the sale or install prior to sale upon request. The springs really help lighten the trigger and have been 100% reliable for me.

Recently acquired this in a trade but it is not fitting into my carry rotation the way I had hoped. It is a S&W 642 .38sp +p in good condition. Shows some wear from being carried, couple little surface scratches or scuffs, but has been shot very little. Has maybe a couple hundred rounds through it. I will include 3 safariland speedloaders and whatever ammo I have (125 rounds of hp and 130 fmj). Also has some super comfy pachmayr rubber grips on it. I don't have the original grips. Gun comes in the cardboard box like when new and has the registration papers if you want to register it with S&W in case you ever need to send it in to them for warranty work.

IMG_20170902_092406618.jpg IMG_20170902_092417501.jpg IMG_20170902_092450208.jpg IMG_20170902_092424269.jpg

Last Edited:
Still for sale. $275 for gun alone. $325 with ammo and speedloaders. Doesn't get any cheaper than this. I've received some interest but no one has come to get it yet. Send me a message if you want it. Thanks.

I'm definitely interested in your offer. I was just hoping to find someone closer if possible. I'm sending you a private message in a minute.

Moving to TX and trying to trade a newish milsPec semi auto Anderson AR15 to avoid driving thru CA w hi cap receiver and mags. Would do even trade. Live in willamina currently. can meet . Iron flip up sights, Tasco red dot sight, and 30&40 rd mags included in trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.