JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I am getting divorced and need to raise a bit of extra cash to get things moving...
I am not interested in trades this time around, but I have priced my guns competitively.

First on the list is a very nice s&w 642-01. Current production, No Lock.
I am a bit of a revolver snob, and hand picked this one for having perfect timing, Cylinder gap, and a good trigger out of the box.
I added a Apex carry/duty kit to the gun. It is a very nice carry piece. Absolutely no issues with it.
Less than 50 rounds through the gun.
I have carried this one a bit, and there one tiny carry mark on the edge of the hump covering the hammer. 300.00 Takes it home.

642-01-01.jpg 642-01-02.jpg 642-01-03.jpg

Next is a very nice CZ P09. This 19+1 freedom dispenser came from the factory with a threaded barrel a suppressor night sights. Very reliable and very accurate. And a damn good suppressor host.
220 rounds through it.
This gun comes with a full cajun pro grade kit installed, and all the original parts.
I have the thread protector for the barrel, I just forgot to put it on for picture time.
SOLD! Basically you are getting 224.00 Dollars of Cajun parts already installed for free. And boy do they make this gun better.....

Last one is my trusty g19 Gen 5. 3 mags, Ameriglo I-Dot night sights already installed. Unmolested gun with all factory parts. Great gun. 300 rounds down the pipe.
I will also throw in a AIWB kydex holster with Carbon Fiber finish. Quality gear.
Tiniest holster mark on front of the slide from carrying.
475.00 for the kit.

G19-Gen5-01.jpg G19-Gen5-02.jpg G19-Gen5-03.jpg

These are firearms I wanted to keep, and I am forced to sell due to my current situation.
Items will be delivered clean and properly lubricated.

I am flexible on which FFL we can use for the transfer.

Please take a look at my feedback page, and feel free to ask questions.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.