JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

For sale or trade is a S&W 640 "Centennial" .357 Magnum. Stainless steel, J-frame hammerless with factory Uncle Mikes grips. It comes with the original box and paperwork, and a High Noon Holsters IWB rig. Its a left handed holster, which is ideal for right-handed carry in the small of the back.

I am the original owner of the gun. It is a pre-lock model.I bought it new in 1997 and it has less than 200 rounds thru it. Its been "carried a lot and shot a little". Its tight and in good shape. Serious buyers who are willing to meet me at my gun club in Dundee and bring a box of shells are more than welcome to test-fire the gun prior to purchase.

I am asking $550 or best offer. What I would prefer to do...is to trade if for a S&W M66 or similar gun in .357 with a 2 1/2" or 3" barrel. I now use a Ruger LCR or a Glock 26 for concealed carry and I need to get a slightly larger "trail gun" with a hammer and adjustable sights for plinking, home defense and open carry. I would also consider a comparable gun in .44 mag or .45 Colt. I really like the shorter barrels. I'm not interested in a Taurus.

Oregon buyers only, FTF, CHP preferred. No shipping or FFL's.