JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
* selling for friend *
Basically new, fired 10 rds only. sweet little airweight.
I have nice Smith wood grips on it, have the rubber boot grips as well. willing to throw in a leather IWB holster. $325.
Trade interests: revolvers 357/44 mag, keltec sub 2000, glock 9mm...other things as well. Would want $350 trade value.
Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
20180706_203218.jpg 20180706_203255.jpg 20180706_203316.jpg

thx!

Last Edited:
Thanks for getting back to me. Since you are new to the AR arena thought I should share this. I have had probably about 100 ARs. These guns are all made to mil-spec. So, every one manufactured is about the same mechanically. So, some are more desirable than others from the stand point of marketability. So, when you get one you might keep that in mind.
Good luck with your sale.
Larry

I bought one a couple yrs ago, it has become my favorite carry gun. I carry it in a sticky pocket holster in my boot, coat pocket or pants pocket, really light and comfy. The 38+P makes it a pretty potent self defense weapon. I added a Hogue grip makes it fit my big hands and easy to shoot, I have about 300 trouble free rounds thru mind. GLWS

If I didn't already have a 642 in the safe I'd be all over this one. Great little gun...!! Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, the Airweights are typically rated for continuous use of +P ammo, which is what I carry in mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.