JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's a DX version of the 629-6. These guns had to shoot to a very tight standard before becoming a DX. 1.5" at 50yds IIRC. Gun has been used and shows normal handling wear from field use. Nothing major just light scratches in the SS that would probably polish out with a little effort. Gun wears factory stocks that are 99% condition. This revolver is very accurate and has a great trigger. Came standard from Smith with the "endurance package" for use with heavy loads. Sorry no box, paperwork, etc. Will include a aftermarket hardcase and Uncle Mikes El' cheapo hip holster. I'm in Medford and would be willing to drive to the surrounding 100 miles or so miles for the right deal. $800 cash. While I would prefer to cash it out and pay some medical bills [yeah] I may consider the following for trade fodder:

Ruger SS MKII pistols
Glock 3rd gen 19 or 26
Ruger SS MKII rifles

If your trade is not listed above shoot me a PM and let me know what you have and I will consider it. Thanks

IMG_9979.jpg

IMG_9958.jpg

IMG_9966.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.