JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Sold Pending Funds*

Up for sale Smith and Wesson 629-1, pre lock .44 magnum package. If your a reloader and don't have a classic .44 mag this is what you need!
I just haven't shot the thing enough to warrant keeping it and want the money for other "toys". I haven't handled it for some time and considering I've never sold a gun, it feels weird. It's got that wonderful S&W glass breaking trigger! Having second thoughts you know? :D But I need something that won't hurt the arthritic wrist, so it needs to go.
Comes with:
Wood grips and Pachmayr grips.
Lee dies with shell holder.
200 new Star Line .44 mag brass
100 Win new .44 special brass.
100 mixed, fired brass, 50 of those primed.
100 Hornady XTP slugs.
I'll throw in a half lb of Unique if you don't have an appropriate powder for .44 special/magnum.

P1040318.JPG P1040319.JPG P1040320.JPG P1040321.JPG

No idea of round count. I've put 150 rounds or less through it. Lock-up is tight. Cylinder to barrel gap is .007 There's a small amount of flame cutting on the frame above the cylinder barrel gap but nothing that should be of concern. Cylinder to barrel gap is at .007.

Price $700.00

Buyer pays transfer fee. I'll drive a ways to meet at your guy, or Money Market Pawn on Powell, or Tigard Pawn 4 More. As far as I know it's still $30.00 at Money Market and $25.00 in Tigard.

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
trades/partial trades?

Eh...Really looking for the money you know? Shoulda' said I guess. My tastes are kinda bazaar.......not sure 'till I see something. Old/new production Winchester lever action rifles maybe? .30 carbine...uh. Dunno?

Up for sale Smith and Wesson 629-1, pre lock .44 magnum package. If your a reloader and don't have a classic .44 mag this is what you need!
I just haven't shot the thing enough to warrant keeping it and want the money for other "toys". I haven't handled it for some time and considering I've never sold a gun, it feels weird. It's got that wonderful S&W glass breaking trigger! Having second thoughts you know? :D But I need something that won't hurt the arthritic wrist, so it needs to go.
Comes with:
Wood grips and Pachmayr grips.
Lee dies with shell holder.
200 new Star Line .44 mag brass
100 Win new .44 special brass.
100 mixed, fired brass, 50 of those primed.
100 Hornady XTP slugs.
I'll throw in a half lb of Unique if you don't have an appropriate powder for .44 special/magnum.

View attachment 377553 View attachment 377554 View attachment 377555 View attachment 377556

No idea of round count. I've put 150 rounds or less through it. Lock-up is tight. Cylinder to barrel gap is .007 There's a small amount of flame cutting on the frame above the cylinder barrel gap but nothing that should be of concern. Cylinder to barrel gap is at .007.

Price $700.00

Buyer pays transfer fee. I'll drive a ways to meet at your guy, or Money Market Pawn on Powell, or Tigard Pawn 4 More. As far as I know it's still $30.00 at Money Market and $25.00 in Tigard.

Thanks for looking!
PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.