Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Billings
State
Montana
Zip Code
Im selling my Smith and Wesson 627-5 Pro Series. It is a 4" barrel, 8 shot with stainless finish in 357mag/38 special. Comes with 19 total moon clips (3 factory, 8 Ranch products, 8 Speed Beez) and a demooner tool. The stock finger groove grips and additional Hogue's on the gun are included, as well as a 5 Star brand speed loader. $675 plus 1/2 shipping from my FFL to your FFL. SPF ON ANOTHER FORUM

I also have a Diamondback DB10 in 308 listed in the rifle section. I’d be willing to trade both for. Ruger Red Label O/U in 20ga with interchangeable chokes and a 3” chamber, I’d also consider the same shotgun in 12ga. THE RIFLE IS SOLD.

B4020D14-8A1A-47E8-A22D-A142B9889815.jpeg 409791A0-DB35-4389-A24A-C109C12ACA88.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

taters613

Reactions
Any other trade interests besides the shotguns?
I’ve got a couple handguns, a 22 rifle, and a very nice folding knife I’d be willing to part with. Plus I can supplement with cash.

OP
bluelund79
Reactions
Any other trade interests besides the shotguns?
I’ve got a couple handguns, a 22 rifle, and a very nice folding knife I’d be willing to part with. Plus I can supplement with cash.
I appreciate the offer, but that is the only trade I’m interested in. Thank you though.

OP
bluelund79
Reactions
What’s the approximate round count? How would you rate the overall condition?
Id say the round count is between 500-700 rounds. I’d rate the overall condition from very good to excellent. I’m one of “those” owners who takes take of his firearms. Force of habit instilled by my Dad, and enforced by Uncle Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS