JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale SPF
Smith & Wesson 625 JM .45 ACP revolver. Not fired a lot as I discovered I really don't like messing with moon clips. Comes with a bag of 50 or so moon clips and a clip loading tool, PLUS!... I'll toss in 100 rounds of factory 45 ACP, because ammo is scarce these days and without ammo, its just an expensive, shiny club. So with this deal, at least you'll be able to shoot it when you get it! $950 $900! Now $850

1600315716719.png

Next, we have a NIB Remington RP-9 9mm pistol. I bought it, bought some spare magazines for it then tossed it in the safe and forgot about it! So now its your opportunity to buy a brand new, unfired pistol! It comes with 4 17 round magazines and because ammo is next to impossible to find, I'll add 100 rounds on factory 9mm! $475 $450 NOW $400

1600314697636.png

Next is a Ruger LCRX 3" barrel, in .38 Special +P As you can tell, it hasn't seen much use so I'm selling it to make room for something else and once again, I'll toss in a hundred rounds of factory ammo because this gun is so lightweight that I have doubts as to it's efficacy as a club! $500 $475! NOW $450

1600355103558.png

All sales are cash only FTF at your choice of FFL in the Vancouver area. Buyer will pay all transfer fees.
Thanks for looking:D

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.