JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
I have used this revolver in various competitions (ICORE, bullseye, pins) for years.
As my competition time has been greatly limited to a family health issue, it's time for this one to go.
This gun is a shooter, not a safe queen. Timing, lockup and endshake are all perfect.
The -4s are the last of the good ones. All forged parts, broach rifled barrels, D&T for optics, target T&H, and no lock.
This is a very accurate revolver. Shown is a target shot at 25 yards, standing while load testing.
Only significant cosmetic issue is a rub spot on the frame below the cylinder window as imaged.
Gun comes with a Weigand Picatinny rail as well as the original Patridge front sight. I have installed a SDM fiber optic one for my ageing eyes.
Gun comes in it's original hardcase, a BladeTech dropped offset holster and a coupe dozen moon clips.
Asking $750 for all this. Can meet to transfer in Salem or Dallas (our LGS is only open T&F, however).
All transfer fees are the buyer's responsibility.
I can also ship this one from our FFL to your FFL. Shipping is for actual cost of USPS Priority Mail (insured).
If the buyer wants it, I will include a Matchdot II red dot for an extra $150.
First one to respond with an "I'll buy it" post here, followed by a PM gets it.
Thanks for looking.

625-a.jpg
625-b.jpg
625-c.jpg
625-d.jpg
625-e.jpg
625-f.jpg
doh.jpg
tgt2.jpg
md7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service