JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Sold*I just traded into this gun and I really like it a lot. Unfortunately, I really don't need it and don't see myself shooting it a lot in the future. I would love to hold on to it, but I could use the cash for other things. Comes with the blue box, manual, warranty card.

It is in excellent condition and shows very little wear. Get it while you can for $600. Super firm on this price. I will keep it if I don't get what I'm asking.

Local sale to Oregon residents only please. No shipping.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 136641 View attachment 136642

Last Edited:
I just traded into this gun and I really like it a lot. Unfortunately, I really don't need it and don't see myself shooting it a lot in the future. I would love to hold on to it, but I could use the cash for other things. Comes with the blue box, manual, warranty card.

It is in excellent condition and shows very little wear. Get it while you can for $600. Super firm on this price. I will keep it if I don't get what I'm asking.

Thanks for looking!

I usually do not comment on ads, but this is a very nice gun, at a really fair price.

Best,
Gary

View attachment 136614 View attachment 136615

I just traded into this gun and I really like it a lot. Unfortunately, I really don't need it and don't see myself shooting it a lot in the future. I would love to hold on to it, but I could use the cash for other things. Comes with the blue box, manual, warranty card.

Thanks for looking!

Is this one still available?

View attachment 135524 View attachment 135525

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.