JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About ready to 'pull the trigger' on the aforementioned. Gun is about 95 % in it's original blue velvet lined case. It HAS been fired - but the cylinder line is still blue and faint so maybe no more than a couple cylinder fulls. My question is has anyone bought or sold a Mod 19 6" lately and if so what was the amount. The shop has had this gun quite a long time and are talking 'deals' right now and they want an offer so I would like an average of any that have came or went lately. FWIW the shop is NOT at all capitalizing on it's 'Commemorative' status and is more or less considering its 'true' value. Thanks.

There is a member here that has a pretty 4" listed for $700. There are a couple on Gunbroker; a 6" LNIB listed for $1K and another 6" with a scope that looks real clean for a starting bid of $575, 2 hours left and no takers. It is insane what these are going for these days. Seems like the range is somewhere between $600 - 800 for a real clean example based on what I've seen. It really depends on what it is worth to you. I love S&W K frames and have more than a few but I would have a hard time paying more than $500 for a Model 19; I tend to run on the tight side though. :D

Yea I GUESS it's 'Commemorative' designation MIGHT add 10-15% - it does have the engraving with the gold inlay but my experience (with Commemorative guns) is that is about it - otherwise it's a very nice 6" Mod 19 - nothing more, nothing less (with a nice velvet lined wood box! - AND I think I am 'mentally' closing in on a cash offer for it....

Last Edited:
Yea I GUESS it's 'Commemorative' designation MIGHT add 10-15% - it does have the engraving with the gold inlay but my experience (with Commemorative guns) is that is about it - otherwise it's a very nice 6" Mod 19 - nothing more, nothing less (with a nice velvet lined wood box! - AND I think I am 'mentally' closing in on a cash offer for it....
Commemorative guns hardly ever command a bigger price unless you find that perfect collector

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top