JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice 3rd Gen Smith & Wesson 5906 up for sale or trade. Fantastic condition with a nice collection of factory magazines. The 5906 is stainless with a steel frame/slide with Hogue grips.

S&W 5906
ybaruhuj.jpg

7apy8ujy.jpg

Cash: 5906 + five magazines + Serpa holster = $525

Trades (plus or minus cash or additional trades):
- Spam can of 9MM or 7.62x39
- Streamlight TLR-1s
- AR7 Rifle (Henry Arms version only)
- Beretta 21A (.22LR)
- Taurus PT92
- Beretta 92
- Ruger SR1911
- Ruger 10/22 Take Down
- Glock 26 (Gen 4 only)
- Glock 19 (Gen 4 only)
- AK (maybe a 74?)
- Single shot shotgun (break action only, 12 gauge or .410 only, black polymer only)
- Keltec SU16
- Keltec Sub2000 (9MM versions only, Glock model preferred)

Conditions of sale: You must have WA DL & CPL or WAC card. Without CPL/WAC card, you will need to complete a bill of sale stating you are eligible to own a firearm.

Nice pistols... Did someone polish the 5906? Looks kinda bright but tough to tell with the pics... Would look good next to my 4006 :)

206 424 5289 gun still for sale ? have cash now, serious; where/when can we meet ? thank you i'm in seattle, but can get anywhere;please leave telephone number; thanks

Nice pistols... Did someone polish the 5906? Looks kinda bright but tough to tell with the pics... Would look good next to my 4006 :)

Nice pistol, mine looks the same as yours but my cousin has a blued one. I was thinking of selling mine too, I like my 45's more. Good luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.