Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR S&W 586 6" .357

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RedneckRampage, May 15, 2015.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I have a Smith and Wesson 586 (basically a blued 686), that I would like to trade for an AK47, or maybe a 74. The pistol is very accurate, and a great shooter. It has finish wear, but is still beautiful, it has character. Included is a leather holster, 3 Speed Loaders, and 26 (I think) hollow points (20 Buffalo Bore, 6 Winchester).

I can add some cash, but it depends on the rifle. I prefer underfolders, then fixed, then sidefolders.

image.jpg

coyotecaller and JohnnyD like this.
  2. geezer

geezer canby Active Member

whats the model dash or no dash,barrel length?

3. RedneckRampage

I believe it is a "no dash", the frame says "Mod 586" and the serial number. I Don't know a ton about revolvers. Barrel is 6".

4. RedneckRampage

Found a rifle I want. $600 OBO until it sells.

5. RedneckRampage

If you bought this from me, please message me, I'd like to try to buy it back!

6. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

yah, that's a nice piece. I didn't realize it was an old ad I was going to take it at $600 lol.

7. RedneckRampage

Yea, wish I never sold it. It had a lot of wear on the finish, but I really liked how it looked.

Mistman likes this.
  8. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

if it's any consolation, I've seen them at the last two gun shows, though not at $600. They are out there.

9. goose69

goose69 tigard New Member

That looks a lot like mine! 6" barrel & all. I love the way it shoots but I honestly haven't even had it out in probably 8-10 years. Might not even have 100 rounds through it. I've thought of selling it from time to time if someone was serious about it. If you have an interest, let me know. I'm local to you. 20160326_223544.jpg 20160326_223534.jpg