JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

Happy friday! I have a S&W 500 in a 4" barrel up for trade. It has 75 rounds through it and it was litteraly a blast to shoot! I also have about 90 rounds of ammo to go with it. I have 2 S&W leather ammo poches along with the case to go along with the trade. I'm really only looking for a kimber 1911 (Raptor, Tatical, Custom), but may consider a sig 226 plus ammo. Thannks for looking. I'm looking to trade to Oregon residents only. FTF CHL perfered.

Eric

securedownload.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

Last Edited:
I think the PM messaging service has been recently compromised. I do not receive notifications of private messages waiting, nor activity on ads to which I have posted. Unless Eric logs into his account, he may not know any messages are waiting. This has been lately happening to me.

Firefox is constantly warning me that this is an "Attack Site!" and telling me to run away. Maybe something IS going on with the site.

I think the PM messaging service has been recently compromised. I do not receive notifications of private messages waiting, nor activity on ads to which I have posted. Unless Eric logs into his account, he may not know any messages are waiting. This has been lately happening to me.

Firefox is constantly warning me that this is an "Attack Site!" and telling me to run away. Maybe something IS going on with the site.

I have to come on to see messages too. Sometimes I will get a email over a week later about a new PM. Started after the site crash a few weeks back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.