JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got here a Smith and Wesson model 500 that needs to go to a good home! The 50 caliber monster here shoots more accurately than any of my other revolvers and the recoil is easily manageable. Comes with an aftermarket S&W blue case. This is the 4" model with the ported barrel to manage the immense (and I mean IMMENSE) muzzle flash. One shot and you will be hooked, my friend! Asking 800 or best offer (You pay the transfer fees!) I'm located in Seattle, up on Capitol Hill! Does not come with secondary muzzle brake. (Made specifically for lead only soft point rounds.) Normal wear and tear, a good polishing will go a long way! Flame cutting and forcing cone wear are present but look MUCH worse due to the flash of the camera!!!

500.JPG IMG_9094.JPG IMG_9095.JPG IMG_9098.JPG

Last Edited:
A buddy of mine was looking for another handgun, didn't have anything specific in mind. He asked a friend who is gun CRAZY what he had to sell. $450 later he walked away w/a almost NIB Smith 500. The guy had bought 2 and didn't need the 2nd one. My bud didn't even realize what kind of deal he got until he came over and showed it to me. They shoot better than one would think, ammo price is pretty steep. I love it.

GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.