JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
460 S&W Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
3A5ACEDE-6496-4BF6-8CBB-DCBA89A86E2F_1_105_c.jpeg

Comes with leather holster and over 320 Rounds worth $560 & 16 Home defense rounds

The world's most versatile big bore revolver
• A great hunting gun for large game
• An intimidating personal protection gun
• Fires .460 S&W Magnum
• 2100 Ft/Sec muzzle velocity

Specs:
Model Model 460V Revolver
Caliber 460 S&W Magnum
Capacity 5
Length 11.25
Front Sight Red Ramp
Rear Sight Adjustable
Action Single/Double Action
Grip Synthetic
Barrel Material Stainless Steel
Frame Material Stainless Steel
Frame Finish Satin Stainless
Barrel Length 5" (12.7 cm)
Weight 60.7 oz. Ammo.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What brand of holster is that?
Can you post a picture of the ammo that goes with this?
Do you have original box and everything else that would have come with this when new?

This will also shoot 45 Colt and 454 Casull and you are selling this way too cheap! (Disregard this comment as it appears to have changed)
They are going for anywhere between 1500 to 1700 for the gun itself on Gunbroker FWIW....

If I had the money this would be mine, GLWS

Last Edited:
What brand of holster is that?
Can you post a picture of the ammo that goes with this?
Do you have original box and everything else that would have come with this when new?

This will also shoot 45 Colt and 454 Casull and you are selling this way too cheap!
They are going for anywhere between 1500 to 1700 for the gun itself on Gunbroker FWIW....

If I had the money this would be mine, GLWS
you can find these for 1400. this sale is a good fair price and a great deal with ammo. not every used gun has to be sold at full or more than retail.

For clarification purposes:

I was the first to respond.

Bushman460 is selling the revolver to me.

He initially posted it for $1200 with 100rds of .460 ammo then he located another 230rds of .460 ammo and added it to the deal which upped the price to $1500.

He did not raise the price because someone bid higher. Which (I believe) would be the auction sale violation. He is new to the forum but appears to be following the rules.

Respectfully

For clarification purposes:

I was the first to respond.

Bushman460 is selling the revolver to me.

He initially posted it for $1200 with 100rds of .460 ammo then he located another 230rds of .460 ammo and added it to the deal which upped the price to $1500.

He did not raise the price because someone bid higher. Which (I believe) would be the auction sale violation. He is new to the forum but appears to be following the rules.

Respectfully
Sounds much better that way! Hope the deal goes smoothly. With the extra ammo it's still a great deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.