JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found (& ordered) a new old stock discontinued S&W 460V 5" at a large discount from a dealer in Montana. Does anyone else shoot a 460V? I like the fact that you can shoot .45 Long Colt, .454 Casull or .460 S&W Magnum in the 460V.

S&W 460V

I had a 500 just like the one you have. I bought it new 4-5 years ago and had a blast (literally) with it. Never used it for anything serious, just some heavy duty plinking. I would use 16" long, 8" round pieces of firewood as a target and would roll them all over the place like it was a tin can!!!
Hope you handload or won the lottery. Feeding that 500 (and the 460) will be VERY expensive if you don't!

I had a 500 just like the one you have. I bought it new 4-5 years ago and had a blast (literally) with it. Never used it for anything serious, just some heavy duty plinking. I would use 16" long, 8" round pieces of firewood as a target and would roll them all over the place like it was a tin can!!!
Hope you handload or won the lottery. Feeding that 500 (and the 460) will be VERY expensive if you don't!

I don't normally shot my "big" guns more than 20 Rds each trip to the range so they are really is not that expensive to shoot ($25). This really is not that much more than shooting a box of factory .45 ACP or .45 Long Colt. I bought the 460 because it could also shoot the more economical .45 Long Colt along w/ .454 Casull. Normally bring several other handguns w/ me (including .22 LR) to the range that extend my range time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top