JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found (& ordered) a new old stock discontinued S&W 460V 5" at a large discount from a dealer in Montana. Does anyone else shoot a 460V? I like the fact that you can shoot .45 Long Colt, .454 Casull or .460 S&W Magnum in the 460V.

S&W 460V

I had a 500 just like the one you have. I bought it new 4-5 years ago and had a blast (literally) with it. Never used it for anything serious, just some heavy duty plinking. I would use 16" long, 8" round pieces of firewood as a target and would roll them all over the place like it was a tin can!!!
Hope you handload or won the lottery. Feeding that 500 (and the 460) will be VERY expensive if you don't!

I had a 500 just like the one you have. I bought it new 4-5 years ago and had a blast (literally) with it. Never used it for anything serious, just some heavy duty plinking. I would use 16" long, 8" round pieces of firewood as a target and would roll them all over the place like it was a tin can!!!
Hope you handload or won the lottery. Feeding that 500 (and the 460) will be VERY expensive if you don't!

I don't normally shot my "big" guns more than 20 Rds each trip to the range so they are really is not that expensive to shoot ($25). This really is not that much more than shooting a box of factory .45 ACP or .45 Long Colt. I bought the 460 because it could also shoot the more economical .45 Long Colt along w/ .454 Casull. Normally bring several other handguns w/ me (including .22 LR) to the range that extend my range time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top