JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
View attachment 180806

This gun was purchased for $2000 by a buddy of mine in the late 2000's it looks/fires like new 99%.
round count should be about 250. I want $1500 for it. or trade
comes with dies, and $$$ of ammo, ultradot scope may be included, it all depends on trade or price

Looking For:
Arsenal Russian AK 74 Rifle SGL 31-62 (plum)
Other AK-74
5.45x39 ammo
Original Ak-47
7.62x39 ammo
.308, bolt gun, tactical not a deer hunting gun. MOA or better gun
Leupold HIGH END SCOPE, MIL
all other guns make me an offer.

Last Edited:
.308 bolt gun, tactical. aka reach out and touch some one.

==============

Ah...you mean one like this Rem/700/VSSF/308, with GA Precision add on's:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother bought it when he was home, for Deer & Antelope hunting in Nebraska Sandhills...the Valentine area. A shot can be taken from 10 yards to a 1,000 yards. He zeroed it dead-on at 100 yards; with factory loads it was shooting inside a 25-cent piece. The total number of rounds, rounded off to 21-23. Then he moved to Alaska and decided he wanted a big bore Magnum caliber, so I bought it with the loopy scope rings and bases. He kept the scope. He had a over a grand in the rifle with the add-ons.

I bought it to use it for the same hunting purpose plus I wanted to get into long range target shooting. And since it was shooter right out of the box I decided to keep the rifle in factory condition while having a few custom changes. GA Precision was close to home so I sent it there for their: muzzle brake, bolt handle and bolt release and I asked that the muzzle brake be threaded with a common thread pattern that would accommodate a suppressor 5/8-24. So I sent it out had the work done, cost approximately $500 which included shp/ins both directions; at this time the same work is considerably higher! After their work was done, I got the rifle back but work demands altered my planned use for this rifle.

During this idle time I traded one of my Pythons for a Gemtech Sandstorm[SS]. Just for sh....s-N-grins I fired fired 4 rounds thru the SS....and smiled. Drove home put the riflle in the safe where it's been for the last number of months.

Yeah something like that. I might be interested, but the "the great tax me state: Nebr" Is a little far to have a look. Looks like a nice gun though.:s0155:

I am interested. I just like to see in person what I am getting. Just personal preference. Not personal. If this gun sits here for awhile I may pm you about it. :cool:

I am hoping it will sit here awhile...but I have a place on the Kenai River -Google it- where this will be carried... ALOT...unless of course I get another one while you sit N decide... also looking for a 500...

PS: nice 460 by the way...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top