Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W 460 MAG perfomance shop with fluted barrel and comp

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by nforest, Jul 30, 2011.

1. nforest

nforest Eugene, OR & Costa Rica Active Member

2011-07-30%25252014.55.16.jpg

This gun was purchased for $2000 by a buddy of mine in the late 2000's it looks/fires like new 99%.
    round count should be about 250. I want $1500 for it. or trade
    comes with dies, and $$$ of ammo, ultradot scope may be included, it all depends on trade or price

Looking For:
    Arsenal Russian AK 74 Rifle SGL 31-62 (plum)
    Other AK-74
    5.45x39 ammo
    Original Ak-47
    7.62x39 ammo
    .308, bolt gun, tactical not a deer hunting gun. MOA or better gun
    Leupold HIGH END SCOPE, MIL
    all other guns make me an offer.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  2. EL PURO

EL PURO Cedar Hills Member

PM Sent

3. nforest

pm replied...bump trades?

4. EL PURO

EL PURO Cedar Hills Member

Lets talk....pm'd my number

5. nforest

bump...

looking for an ak74, would trade for a HUGE pile of 5.45x39.

6. mike sr.

mike sr. the great tax me state: Nebr Member

What do you exactly mean: .308?

lever, bolt, pump, semi-auto, single shot.....

Blue?

Stainlss?

Manufacturerer?

7. nforest

.308 bolt gun, tactical. aka reach out and touch some one.

8. mike sr.

==============

Ah...you mean one like this Rem/700/VSSF/308, with GA Precision add on's:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/thissignupishorrible/700 vssf GAP custom wrk/DSC00213.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My brother bought it when he was home, for Deer & Antelope hunting in Nebraska Sandhills...the Valentine area. A shot can be taken from 10 yards to a 1,000 yards. He zeroed it dead-on at 100 yards; with factory loads it was shooting inside a 25-cent piece. The total number of rounds, rounded off to 21-23. Then he moved to Alaska and decided he wanted a big bore Magnum caliber, so I bought it with the loopy scope rings and bases. He kept the scope. He had a over a grand in the rifle with the add-ons.

I bought it to use it for the same hunting purpose plus I wanted to get into long range target shooting. And since it was shooter right out of the box I decided to keep the rifle in factory condition while having a few custom changes. GA Precision was close to home so I sent it there for their: muzzle brake, bolt handle and bolt release and I asked that the muzzle brake be threaded with a common thread pattern that would accommodate a suppressor 5/8-24. So I sent it out had the work done, cost approximately $500 which included shp/ins both directions; at this time the same work is considerably higher! After their work was done, I got the rifle back but work demands altered my planned use for this rifle.

During this idle time I traded one of my Pythons for a Gemtech Sandstorm[SS]. Just for sh....s-N-grins I fired fired 4 rounds thru the SS....and smiled. Drove home put the riflle in the safe where it's been for the last number of months.

9. nforest

Yeah something like that. I might be interested, but the "the great tax me state: Nebr" Is a little far to have a look. Looks like a nice gun though.:thumbup:

10. mike sr.

================================

I don't spend my money on snake medicine so should decide to pursue this you can always check my feed back on Gunbroker, USERNAME: NoMoreTaxes!

11. nforest

I am interested. I just like to see in person what I am getting. Just personal preference. Not personal. If this gun sits here for awhile I may pm you about it. :cool:

12. mike sr.

I am hoping it will sit here awhile...but I have a place on the Kenai River -Google it- where this will be carried... ALOT...unless of course I get another one while you sit N decide... also looking for a 500...

PS: nice 460 by the way...

13. nforest

BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.