JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Have you considered stripping the duracoat off? I've been following this thread for so long I's love to see it go to a good home. ;)

Have you considered stripping the duracoat off? I've been following this thread for so long I's love to see it go to a good home. ;)

I hadn't even noticed the anniversary! My, how time flies when you're having fun.... :D

I don't mind having the duracoat on it, but yes, I've sorta-kinda asked some coaters about blasting. Problem is it'd add a chunk to the cost, without necessarily any better results on the sale. And since, other than the routine bumping, I'm not HAVING to sell the thing...

If someone said "look, knock 50 bucks off toward the cost of me having to have the duracoat blasted off," I'd probably agree. But, for the most part, I like the thing and only have it up because I like my Para LDA a noodge more. If this thing were skinnier so that it fit 1911 holsters, and took 1911 mags, it'd be on the "only from my cold, dead hands" list. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.