JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a buddy that really likes my S&W 40ve (sigma) , he has offered trading his taurus millennium pro in 40 cal , i like them both and i really dont see a down side except im going from 15+1 to 10+1 so i would like to ask everybodys opinion what should i do

I have the pro in .45 and .40, and have had the sigma in .40 both are good guns for what they are. I would say it is a matter of what you are using it for.

Sigma is good for plinking and carry but the Pro is smaller for better carry concealment. As far as round count it depends on if you are an L.A. cop or someone who can hit what they shoot in 5 rounds or less.

its not that i dont know how to shoot i like to shoot my firearms alot and more rounds = more shooting less reloading but at this point im not sure what to do this is my first 40 cal all the rest have been 9mm and i might just get a 9

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top