Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W 40ve vs taurus millennium pro

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by eg_turbo_hatch, May 4, 2010.

1. eg_turbo_hatch

eg_turbo_hatch vancouver Active Member

i have a buddy that really likes my S&W 40ve (sigma) , he has offered trading his taurus millennium pro in 40 cal , i like them both and i really dont see a down side except im going from 15+1 to 10+1 so i would like to ask everybodys opinion what should i do

2. goosehunter

goosehunter salem Oregon Member

I have taurus millennium pro in a 45 and love it also have it in the 24/7 and they are fun to shoot

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

I have the pro in .45 and .40, and have had the sigma in .40 both are good guns for what they are. I would say it is a matter of what you are using it for.

Sigma is good for plinking and carry but the Pro is smaller for better carry concealment. As far as round count it depends on if you are an L.A. cop or someone who can hit what they shoot in 5 rounds or less.

4. eg_turbo_hatch

eg_turbo_hatch vancouver Active Member

its not that i dont know how to shoot i like to shoot my firearms alot and more rounds = more shooting less reloading but at this point im not sure what to do this is my first 40 cal all the rest have been 9mm and i might just get a 9