JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are factory and will have a yellow or blue follower, all that I have ordered have been in exellent shape.

For those who recently took advantage of Coctailer's great deal on the 4003TSW's, or anyone who already has one, Cheaper than Dirt has used 11-round stainless factory magazines for $7.98 each plus shipping. I just ordered some today, I'l repost regarding the quality when the arrive.

MAG-644 - Mag S&W Factory M4006 11 Round Stainless .40 S&W Used Excellent Condition

I would avoid using Cheaperthandirt for anything. Very sloppy on next day or 2 day shipping. I have had orders sit there for a few days before they shipped, when I opted and told them I need a said part in 2 days. I got it in 9 days.

So I won't ever shop there again.

I would avoid using Cheaperthandirt for anything. Very sloppy on next day or 2 day shipping. I have had orders sit there for a few days before they shipped, when I opted and told them I need a said part in 2 days. I got it in 9 days.

So I won't ever shop there again.

That's too bad. My order was delivered on time. OTOH, I'm willing to wait a week for my stuff to save a few bucks on shipping, but that's just me. I have to spend some time saving for items, so I don't mind spending some time waiting for them either; sweetens the deal when I get it in the end.

Sorry you had a bad experience.

Greg

That's too bad. My order was delivered on time. OTOH, I'm willing to wait a week for my stuff to save a few bucks on shipping, but that's just me. I have to spend some time saving for items, so I don't mind spending some time waiting for them either; sweetens the deal when I get it in the end.

Sorry you had a bad experience.

Greg

I have very little patience as I get older. I buy a service and when a company says they will deliver on a certain day then thats what I expect. I had my doubts over the year about cheaper than dirt and said I will try and both times they failed.

I can tell you I have had nothing but great customer service from Gun Dealer Online LLC. They are out of Lancaster, PA. I order AR parts from them and every single order I have gotten on time and one time the order came a day earlier and I wasn't there to sign for it, thus being my fault for the item arriving later, but thats what I like or prefer. On time orders.

I gave cheaper than dirt 2 chances and they botched both. No big deal really. Just not a company I will use ever again.

I have very little patience as I get older. I buy a service and when a company says they will deliver on a certain day then thats what I expect. I had my doubts over the year about cheaper than dirt and said I will try and both times they failed.

I can tell you I have had nothing but great customer service from Gun Dealer Online LLC. They are out of Lancaster, PA. I order AR parts from them and every single order I have gotten on time and one time the order came a day earlier and I wasn't there to sign for it, thus being my fault for the item arriving later, but thats what I like or prefer. On time orders.

I gave cheaper than dirt 2 chances and they botched both. No big deal really. Just not a company I will use ever again.

Understood. My order arrived either on time or one day early (I was out of town the day before it arrived), that's all I'm saying. My experience was good and I'll likely buy from them again.

Greg

I just ordered these from them as well, I may have gotten the last 5 before they closed out. 3 had the blue follower and looked great, 2 had the yellow follower and were a little dirtier. I used the slowboat shipping, but they were packed and shipped the next day and arrived on time.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top