JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently picked up this Smith and Wesson 3913 from a local gunshop. It’s a great gun, but I still prefer the Kahr design, so I’d like to trade it for another Kahr or something else that I would use more.

This 3913 is one of the early variants with the silver trigger and hammer. (The later models had black MIM parts.) It has the standard Novak sights that came with this model. It is in excellent condition. There are some light scratches on the slide, and a few marks on the standard plastic grips, (see photos.) Other than that this gun is in great shape. I have put 100 rounds of FMJs through it without any malfunctions.

Included with the gun are:

- Two 8-rd magazines with extended baseplates
- Hogue rubber grips (standard grips are also included.)
- Milt Sparks 55BN OWB holster

I am wanting to do a local trade in the Bellevue/Seattle area of Washington state. I am looking for any of the following models:

- Kahr MK9, K9 or PM9
- Smith and Wesson M&P 9c (the compact model)
- Glock 26 or 19
- CZ Kadet conversion kit or complete pistol
- SIG .22 conversion kit for a 229R or complete pistol
- Willing to listen to other offers, though I'm really looking for one of the above pistols

I’m not looking to sell at this time; if I can’t find a good trade, I’ll just keep the gun. If I change my mind, I’ll post back. Also, please note that this gun is listed for trade on another gun forum.

Thanks for looking.
TMann

3913_6.jpg
3913_2.jpg
3913_3.jpg
3913_4.jpg

Made a trade this morning for the 3913. TMann stated the condition honestly and was a pleasure to work with. He resopnded to e-mails quickly and was more then fair. Trust any deal you make with TMann to be a good one and his word is gold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top