JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Short, little revolver, been my in-case-of-emergency desk gun for years. But, the kick is a little much for my hands these days. Only a few dozen rounds through her, as to be used to firing it. Now I'm looking to use the profit from this to move on to a 9mm of some kind.

Got two boxes of brand spanking new .38 spesh ammo from Browning for it a couple months ago, so I'll throw that in. Also have the cylinder worth of hollows and about 25 rounds of the old ammo. I'm not sure if it's still good, but I'll offer it in case you have some use for them.

photo_2022-10-02 13.52.13.jpeg photo_2022-10-02 13.52.21.jpeg photo_2022-10-02 13.52.23.jpeg photo_2022-10-02 13.52.27.jpeg photo_2022-10-02 13.55.26.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The 37 has an alloy frame. That looks like steel?

The model number should be stamped on the frame under the crane. It's in the shadow in your last photo

That's a good price on a nice gun.

I won't be able to make it up your way anytime soon before someone else comes along and buys it, but if by some unlikely chance you still have it in a couple weeks... :)

When I search for model 36, I see only exposed hammer pistols. What does the model # stamp say? Can someone clarify a bit more? I want to understand exactly what it is before potentially purchasing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.