JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Only one of these will be sold, as soon as one of them sells the other is off the market. I have multiple sets grips for these, so will price them each with each of the different grips. You are welcome to try them for hand feel before buying (try that in a gun shop). These are both in 99% condition. These are terrific consealed carry or night stand revolvers. Both are hammerless so they are perfect for a newbie---no worries about pulling the hammer back or racking the slide, simply pull the trigger and it goes boom. Coupled with the CT grips, either of these are tough to beat for a personal protection piece. Any questions, please ask. If you need additional photos, please PM an e-mail address and what you want to see. I only have a cheap camera so these are about the best I can do. Prices are as picked up in person near Molalla. If you need it shipped to an FFL, you will have to cover the cost for my FFL to send it (aprox. $35-$45). Sorry but not looking for any trades.

S&W Model 442-2 Airweight 38 special, with box and factory papers. This one does have the factory internal lock.
With mini rubber grips--------------$440
With mid size rubber grips----------$445
With Hogue laminated grips---------$470
With Crimson Trace LG-305 grips----$640 (These retail for $270)
SampW442-2.jpg
S&W Model 640 (NO- Dash), Stainless 38 special, sorry no box or paperwork with this one. This one does NOT have the factory internal lock.
With mini rubber grips--------------$470
With mid size rubber grips----------$475
With Hogue laminated grips---------$500
With Crimson Trace LG-305 grips----$670 (These retail for $270)
SampW640-1.jpg
Jframegrips.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.