JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**CORRECTED** Apparently this is the S&W360 Talo Exclusive. So it's basically a 360PD with a stainless (not titanium) cylinder. Sorry for the error!

Well, I've got this little thing up for trade. It's crazy light, about 11.4 ounces (unloaded), and it almost disappears on my belt. However, it also carries 5 rounds of .357mag. Packs a punch and is something you can easily carry almost anywhere. Comes with a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder owb holster. The holster is set up for L/H, but the last few times I have sold a gun with one, the company traded for a R/H model for the shipping cost ($6.10). I have maybe 40-50 rounds of good HP .357 ammo, and probably 30 .38 +P FMJ.

Review

This one has the stainless cylinder, not the titanium, so it isn't as picky about what solvents are used for cleaning. Has a trigger job from John at SSC, which made the long pull really smooth, and the cocked pull very light. The trigger work makes it great for defense, and it can do decent shooting when cocked. Only problem with it is that there is a slight nick on the finish at the front of the barrel (pic 4).

Looking to get $700. Pretty firm on that. <-- Dropped to $600!

I don't think this is the 360PD. Doesn't the PD have the titanium cylinder? This looks like the same gun I have with the fixed sight--the Talo exclusive version #160357.
This is a great gun for concealment. Lots of folks whine about the kick with full 357 loads, but I LIKE IT!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.