JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale is my nearly-New Smith & Wesson Model 329PD, 6-shot .44 Magnum, Scandium Frame, Titanium Cylinder, 4", comes complete with a New Diamond D Leather Alaska Guide's Holster custom-made for it along with a speed-loader carrier and Speed Loader. $893.00.

Full disclosure: This revolver is like new, purchased a couple of months ago, and has been fired exactly 2 rounds. No, I'm not a wimp, ;) and I had fired about 30 rounds of .44mag in another gun before I picked this one up planning to fire a cylinder full of 6, but I couldn't do it. The gun weighs about 26oz. and that's a handful with .44mag loads. Some consider it the ideal firearm for carry in Bear Country, it's just not a gun to enjoy an afternoon at the range with! Comes in Box with Papers and 2 sets of grips (maybe it shoots easier with the rubber grips.)

MSRP is $1159, dealer cost is 893.00, and I paid $999 for it. I paid $275 for the Alaska Guide's Holster, and waited 10 weeks for it from Diamond D Leather. Sell the package for only $893.00. Transfer in Lincoln City and I will pay for the Transfer Fee and the Background Check. Or, I will travel to the valley, either Salem or McMinnville and you pay the fees. Contact by PM or call me: Rich at 541-921-0855. Buy this week and I'll include a box of Buffalo Bore Low Recoil 155gr Keith hardcast Ammo.

329PD.jpg
leather-chest-holster-guides-choice-leather-chest-holster-3_grande.jpg IMG_2997.jpg IMG_2999.jpg IMG_3000.jpg IMG_3001.jpg IMG_3002.jpg IMG_3007.jpg IMG_3008.jpg IMG_3009.jpg IMG_3011.jpg IMG_3014.jpg

I've been begging (literally) texting S&W to make this exact pistol in .357 . That pistol feels so good in my hands..
Your price is so good it's ALMOST worth the pain though..

They made a 327PD which was the same frame in a 8 shot .357 version, it was discontinued due to slow sales.:eek:

I like my 329PD and I have a TRR8 which is very similar in size, but a little heavier if someone wants a light .357
mag. I want the same gun, but in .45 LC and cut for .45 ACP. They do make one in .45 ACP - maybe I could have a cylinder made for .45 LC?

The 329PD is not for everybody, but if you want a lightweight revolver with big bore power, this is it.

This is a good deal with the holster - I paid more than that without the holster.

I want to get that same holster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.