JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gentlemen,
I have up for sale is very nice condition, S&W 329PD in 44 Magnum. This is a very light revolver as it has a Scandium frame. I forget if it is a Titanium or Stainless cylinder. Someone can chime in on that one. I bought it used with 5 shots down the barrel. Have the box of Ammo to prove it. I have fired 4 rounds myself. It has several grip choices, one being some super cool Hogue G-10's, and some wood ones that would appeal to some, the original rubber ones, and my contribution, the S&W 500 grips that totally cover up the frame. I have not fired it since adding the very necessary grips in my opinion. I bought this with plans for a hunting trip to Alaska. Plans fell through, and need to clear out some room in the safe. I also had plans to down load some light bullets, and have some fired cases, and dies from my dad's estate. Could combine for a package deal. I'm looking to sell this beast for 925.00 and transfer at your choice of Eastside ffl dealer on your dime. Thank you, Gunfighter47

0307C20E-12D3-465D-892D-B45E68EC67E8.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.