JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, got a sweet gun up for trade here. It's a Smith and Wesson model 28-2, called the Highway Patrolman. .357 Magnum, blued finish, 4 inch barrel. Serial N-94XXX. These guns are famed for being very durable and accurate, with a frame heavy enough to soak up recoil and enable the gun to endure many thousands of rounds without trouble.

This gun has been in a safe for many years, has not been fired extensively. It has the pinned barrel that is rather desirable among S&W collectors. Unfortunately, it does not have the original grips, or the original box and manual. What you see in the pics is what you get.

The lockup on this gun is pretty tight, a business card will not fit between the cylinder and the forcing cone. Trigger pull is smooth, like any good Smithy. Single-action pull is very light and crisp. There are no signs of rust that I can see on this gun, although there is some finish wear. I know nothing about the grips, I will take them off sometime soon and check for any signs of who made them and when.

I'm not a S&W collector, the only reason I have this gun is because a buddy of mine needed the money and I bought it from him. I am looking to trade it for something a little more practical. I am open to any suggestions for trade offers, and I'm willing to offer cash to make up small differences.

Primary trade interests are XDs, glocks, ruger LCRs, O/U shotguns, pump shotguns, .22 semi-auto pistols, AK-74s, etc. At this time not interested in AR-15s, cowboy guns, micro .380s, or bolt-action scoped rifles. I will consider cash offers, but right now mostly interested in trades.

Any questions feel free to ask.

***currently gun's value is not what I originally thought, deciding to keep it as a shooter***

It's the camera, I got this old HP that doesn't take good close-ups. There is a good amount of finish wear, but it's not as bad as the photos look. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top