Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W 27-2 w/ presentation case, paper work and tools! VERY NICE

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jrrenfro, Sep 13, 2011.

1. jrrenfro

jrrenfro OR Member

For Sale: S&W 27-2.

Here is a very nice 27-2: 8 3/8", TH, TT, Smooth target grips, pinned and recessed cylinder.

Comes in original wood presentation case in nice condition. Has original tools, original paper work w/ blank warranty card. As you can see, the lower plastic tray lost interest in being whole and decided to vacate the premises.

An honest 98%- One very very small hair line blemish near the cylinder release.

$850, no trades but make offers!

Smithy: boxbl.jpg

box1fh.jpg

2. jrrenfro

jrrenfro OR Member

bump!

3. Numrod

Numrod Molalla New Member

The presentation box is nice, but I wouldn't have much use for it. I don't know if you still have the .357, and I don't want to insult your sense of value, but with what's available around here, I wouldn't be able to go more than $650, and that's a stretch.

4. Numrod

Would you take $700? I would like to own one of these. I live 30 minutes south of Portland and 30 minutes north of Salem. I would be happy to work out a location that would suit you.

Thanks

5. Numrod

jrrenfro, Are you there? Your PM says it is full. I would like a reply if you would be so kind. If you are not wanting to sell your .357, I would like to move on. Thanks.